Not all golfers are required to wear traditional golf attire; however, we do ask that you wear appropriate golf attire when you play golf or use the practice facilities.
Appropriate Golf Attire is required, and includes:
- Apparel: Collared golf shirt. Shorts, if worn must be hemmed. No tee shirts or athletic wear are allowed on the course or practice facility.
- Golf Shoes: Soft spikes or athletic shoes with a flat sole.
- No outside food and beverage allowed on property.
- All golfers must register in the golf shop before play.
- A round of golf is expected to take 4 ½ hours or less to complete 18 holes.
We appreciate your consideration of all golfers while enjoying the White Horse Golf Club.
White Horse Golf Club Management